S.T.E.M. Activity? Fab Lab project? We've got you covered!
Arduino Starter Kit by Bits4Bots - +25 Projects
Kit includes micro controller board (Arduino compatible), small breadboard, acrylic plate, male to male jumpers, leds, Hall effect sensor, two (2) NPN transistors, two (2) PNP transistors, two (2) 8 watt speakers *may need soldering red, yellow & green leds, resistors and more!
Breadboard 16cm (full size) with Power and Ground Rails
These units can link together to make larger units.
(Note the breadboard we sell here does not always have the black lettering shown in some of the examples).
Optional - Breadboard 5V power supply & multi-colored jumpers (65 pcs) available.
Circuit Board Cufflinks - Black Rectangle - Digital Art
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NOT AN ACTUAL WORKING CIRCUIT BOARD**
These fabulous cufflinks are supplied in DELUXE PRESENTATION BOX as standard.
These eye catching cufflinks represent the perfect accessory to any man's wardrobe. The intricate patterns on these black and silver cufflinks exude intellectual and geeky sophistication. An excellent gift for the hard-to-buy-for engineer, mathematician, programmer or scientist in your life!
7 Segment Display - Blue - Anode
- 4x 0.56-inch 7-segment LEDs
- 1 Digit, Blue, Common Anode
- Forward Voltage: 3.0V
- 10 pins. Pitch: standard 0.1" (2.54mm). Please refer to product image for the connection diagram.
MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V for Solderless Breadboard
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5 V, 3.3 V
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Fluctuation two road independent control, can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
- Size: About 5.3cm x 3.5cm
- 1 x MB102 Breadboard power supply module (Breaboard not included)
LM1875 (2 PCS) 20-W Audio Power Amplifier
The LM1875 is a monolithic power amplifier offering very low distortion and high quality performance for consumer audio applications.
The LM1875 delivers 20 watts into a 4Ω or 8Ω load on ±25V supplies. Using an 8Ω load and ±30V supplies, over 30 watts of power may be delivered. The amplifier is designed to operate with a minimum of external components. Device overload protection consists of both internal current limit and thermal shutdown.
The LM1875 design takes advantage of advanced circuit techniques and processing to achieve extremely low distortion levels even at high output power levels. Other outstanding features include high gain, fast slew rate and a wide power bandwidth, large output voltage swing, high current capability, and a very wide supply range. The amplifier is internally compensated and stable for gains of 10 or greater.
- Up to 30 watts output power
- AVO typically 90 dB
- Low distortion: 0.015%, 1 kHz, 20 W
- Wide power bandwidth: 70 kHz
- Protection for AC and DC short circuits to ground • Thermal protection with parole circuit
- High current capability: 4A
- Wide supply range 16V-60V
- Internal output protection diodes
- 94 dB ripple rejection
- Plastic power package TO-220
These devices can be difficult on veroboard/stripboard. OddWires has a PCB for this IC.
S.T.E.M. Programs 2019
STEM camps teach hard skills for future careers, and foster valuable 21st-century life skills like problem-solving, creativity, and collaboration.
Give your S.T.E.M. campers a gift that keeps on giving.
This summer we are offering a 5cm x 5cm Blinky (new and exciting Purple circuit!). *555 Timer with LED.
A custom PCB that blinks with your S.T.E.M. program's name or Logo!
*Also offered in blue, red, yellow, black, white and green.
At Bits4Bots LLC we want to help promote young children and empower girls to participate in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Standout from the crowd and send your campers home with a unique gift that will last a lifetime.
Share this information with friends, family & educators!
Act early as we outsource our PCB.
Don't miss out on this opportunity.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.” ― Nikola Tesla
#dabbleapp #matlab #stemactivities #makezine #fablab #lasercutting #partnership #IoT #makerfaire #tinkercad #arduino #atmega328
#raspberrypi #microcontrollers #atTiny #Buildmore #ArtistAsylum
#thingspeak #blynk #stemprogram #robotics #stemgirls #womenengineering
#tinker #3dprinting #lasercutting
#engineer #tech #geeks #multisim #ultiboard #pcb #hardwaredesign #pcbdesign